About Me

My photo
The beautiful Pacific Northwest
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I am not one who will settle for neutral colors as they bore me. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby and 10 years later my art is my full time passion.
Visit my website at http://MarionberryCottage.com
I am a regular contributor to http://ShabbyLaneShops.com magazines

23 March 2008

Happy Easter to all my friends!!

I just added NINE more item to my Etsy store--check out the pic of something a bit different from me. I also have more cherries towels and a few other goodies too.

LOOK FOR SALE ITEMS
---several are 20% to 40% off the regular price--scoop um up now!

Remember that I usually list on Sundays, so check back every week

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My favorite blog parties

Outdoor Wednesday

Fresh Cut Fridays

Promote your shop or website with Cottage Friends Emporium

where we reside

where we reside
The ArborOak cottage