About Me

My photo
The beautiful Pacific Northwest
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I am not one who will settle for neutral colors as they bore me. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby and 10 years later my art is my full time passion.
Visit my website at http://MarionberryCottage.com
I am a regular contributor to http://ShabbyLaneShops.com magazines

05 May 2009

Lynsie's walk in the garden

My little granddaughter Lynsie, recently took a walk out to nana's garden--things are not too colorful yet in my cottage garden, but hey, this is May in western Oregon, and summer doesn't really start until July 4th!


I just followed her with the camera as she explored...


quite a challenge to climb the pile of hens and chicks
to get to the duckies


but the bird bath splashing was even more fun!


a visit with bear bear was interesting... cute ears, but....


he is a bit funny looking, we think grandpa needs to
give him a new coat of paint


all done---Lynsie will be back when the roses bloom~

15 comments:

Eclectic Pink Rose said...

What a cutie-pie!!! I'm so glad you found my blog, so now I can enjoy yours. Adorable pics, love the face with the bear
♥ Teresa

Eclectic Pink Rose said...

What a cutie-pie!!! I'm so glad you found my blog, so now I can enjoy yours. Adorable pics, love the face with the bear
♥ Teresa

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Those pictures are just too cute! Anybody can tell you are not having fun being a Grandma!!!! LOL!!! :)

sandisstuff said...

What precious pictures Debbi - she is quite the little actress with the bear. Too cute. I love the shoes.
Sandi

Sares said...

What a sweetie. She sure gave that old bear cub a look of disgust didn't she! They are so fun at that age.

You asked if I was in Yakima, the answer is no. I live in a town called Centralia, halfway between Seattle and Portland.

Thanks for coming by today and I hope to visit with you often!

Mary Ann Miller said...

Debbi, Thanks for posting the darling pictures. Your granddaughter is a cutie. Your yard is really nice!!!

maidenshade said...

OMGoodness, how adoreable is that baby??? You should feature her on Beverly's Pink Saturday Grandma. 100% Angel!

I'm adding you to my blogroll, will you add me, please?

Thanks for sharing your pics with us all, xJ http://maidenshade.wordpress.com

Alissa said...

Very cute pictures! She is such a goof! We need to repaint our bird bath... it's looking pretty nasty. I never thought about repainting it... duh!

Kimberly said...

Hi Debbi! Thank you for stopping by my blog and for adding me to your list:) These pictures of your granddaughter are just priceless! Almost makes me want to become a grandma myself!
Kim

Karen said...

Hello!
I am visiting from Mona's at Whisper Sweetly of Cottages! Don't you love her?
Great post. What a sweetheart you have. I can't wait!! Now you just have to remember to show us all the roses when they bloom!
Thanks for letting me follow along!
Have a wonderful Mother's Day!
Karen

Barb said...

Debbi, the pictures are absolutely adorable! Lynsie is the sweetest little toddler. She must be such fun!

Lynn said...

I can't believe how much Lindsey has grown, she is adorable, and one of the special joys in life is to watch a child in wonder of everything, it is all so magical for them :)
My garden looks about the same Debbi, we must have the same type of climate.

maidenshade said...

Just stopped by to say "hello" this fine Tuesday! xJ

Lenie said...

What a lovely pictures. And I love your blogs. Super !!

Groetjes

Lenie

Cottage Pink Perfection said...

She is just adorable. I'm a "nana" too. Isn't it just great? I can think of nothing I'd rather do than spend time with my granddaughter's.

Hugs!
Marie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My favorite blog parties

Outdoor Wednesday

Fresh Cut Fridays

Promote your shop or website with Cottage Friends Emporium

where we reside

where we reside
The ArborOak cottage