About Me

My photo
The beautiful Pacific Northwest
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I am not one who will settle for neutral colors as they bore me. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby and 10 years later my art is my full time passion.
Visit my website at http://MarionberryCottage.com
I am a regular contributor to http://ShabbyLaneShops.com magazines

15 July 2009

Blue sky and pink roses...


The blue skies of summer (maybe in Paris?) and fragrant pink roses....
Well, that was what I was I was dreaming of when I began this background and banner design...tell me what you think!

18 comments:

Melody said...

That is 'Pinkoliscious' You can almost smell the roses.

Cindy Shea said...

Just beautiful! Your are so talented.

someplace in thyme said...

Oh Debbi, I think the graphic is beautiful, but I have to say, I love your roses!!! Mine are all fried and I think I won't be seeing any more until this fall. I love the color of yours and just look at the petal count!! Char

Marilyn said...

Your blog is one of the most beautiful & eye-pleasing ones I've seen. There is just somethimg about the graphice that are comfortable to look at.....
Have a wonderful day!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Cheryl said...

I have been coming to your blog for a little while now (this is my first comment), and want to say it looks like you are a pro! You could be one of those people who offer the free backgrounds (of course people would pay for something as lovely as this). Anyway, I think it is beautiful, too! I love your blog!

Dawn said...

Just lovely. You did it yourself? I'm so impressed.
Dawn

Cheryl said...

Boy, I shoulda checked out your other blog before I left that comment. The work you do is so very nice!

blushing rose said...

Everything is so chic pink & elegant, Debbie. Beautiful blog. TTFN ~Marydon

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

I don't think you can go wrong with beautiful pink roses...I can almost smell them !

Sares said...

I think it's absolutely stunning! How perfectly sweet for Summer or any time of the year for that matter! Have a beautiful day!

Wanda said...

Debbi, that is beautiful, I am so jealous, I wish I could do graphics. I need to redo my blog it is so brown, but I am afraid I would loose all of my followers if I changed the back ground. TTFN

Lisa said...

I love it all! You'll have to tell me how you made it!
Hugs, Lisa

Joy said...

Very pretty..love the color.

Martha's Favorites said...

Your banner is breathe taking! I love it. Have a great weekend! Martha

June said...

Absolutely dreamy! I love it.
Smiles,
June

Deb said...

Debbi, it is dreamy! I love it! I've been thinking of changing mine a bit, too.

Martha's Favorites said...

I love your new look! As usual it is breath taking. It gives you a very peaceful feeling. Beautiful! Martha

Tanya said...

Those roses are just beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My favorite blog parties

Outdoor Wednesday

Fresh Cut Fridays

Promote your shop or website with Cottage Friends Emporium

where we reside

where we reside
The ArborOak cottage