I was tagged today by my friend Carol from Etsy Cottage Style ning! I have to tell all of you 10 things about myself--some that you may or may not know already--hummm, this might take a while!
1. For starters--the above banner for Carol's blog--I designed for her!
2. I work a day time job for a grocery marketing company and have a website and 3 etsy shops
3.I have a wonderful hubby Jim, 2 grown children and a 21 month granddaughter Lynsie
4.I love David Austin and old garden pink roses and grow several in my cottage garden.
5. I love vintage textiles and it is a thrill to create beautiful home decor that can become new treasures.
6.. I collect vintage German porcelain (of course it has to have pink roses!) preferably the MZ Austria or Leuchtenburg marks
7. I am a Star Trek fan! Loved all the series!
8. I enjoy camping in the mountain forests of Western Oregon
9. I have a passion for traveling to Kona, Hawaii (the Big Island) I think I lived there in another life, it feels like home to me. Andmy dream is that some day we will have a second home there
10. I am a Christian and believe that we are all saved by God's grace
I am going to tag 4 of of my Shabby Lane Shops Friends today!
Janet at Graceful Rose
Theresa at Cottage Violets
Mimi at Mimi's Rose Chenille Boutique
Lynn at The Vintage Nest
- The beautiful Pacific Northwest
- ****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I am not one who will settle for neutral colors as they bore me. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby and 10 years later my art is my full time passion.
Visit my website at http://MarionberryCottage.com
I am a regular contributor to http://ShabbyLaneShops.com magazines