About Me

My photo
The beautiful Pacific Northwest
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I am not one who will settle for neutral colors as they bore me. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby and 10 years later my art is my full time passion.
Visit my website at http://MarionberryCottage.com
I am a regular contributor to http://ShabbyLaneShops.com magazines

30 January 2010

my latest fun projects

 

 Tussie Mussie cones covered with vintage sheet music
vintage buttons, crochet and lace for Valentines Day!

  

I am going to fill them with creamy chocolates!

  I also did some did some mixed media under glass in these
gorgeous Victorian frames....
 

I am going to list them on my website Sunday afternoon!
Tell me what you think!!

7 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

so adorably wonderful!!

love 'em!

blesgins

barbara jean

LuLu Kellogg said...

How lovely! You know I just love everything you do :)

xoxo, L

Marydon Ford said...

G'morn, Debbi ~ Absolutely awesome!

Have a beautiful week.
TTFN ~ Marydon

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Luv THEM!!!
I keep thinking about making a tussie for myself...hasn't happened!!The altered pictures are very nice.
Deb :)

Shirley said...

I love them. I like your pictures and the lovely picture frames.Your Missouri Friend

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Gorgeous Valentine projects! All you do is fabulous and I have to tell you again how much I love your blog!

teddy bears Marin to Venice said...

ADORABILE oggetto....complimenti per blog.
Ciao Rosarita

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My favorite blog parties

Outdoor Wednesday

Fresh Cut Fridays

Promote your shop or website with Cottage Friends Emporium

where we reside

where we reside
The ArborOak cottage