About Me

My photo
The beautiful Pacific Northwest
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I am not one who will settle for neutral colors as they bore me. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby and 10 years later my art is my full time passion.
Visit my website at http://MarionberryCottage.com
I am a regular contributor to http://ShabbyLaneShops.com magazines

03 May 2010

Cruisin....Bon Voyage!

I found these wonderful old postcards depicting cruising in the tropics, and guess what!
That is exactly where I am headed:)



We will stay in Key West, Florida for 3 days then fly to San Juan, Puerto Rico where will board our ship for an 8 night cruise of the southern Caribbean

Ports of call include Barbados, St. Maartan, St. Croix, and St. Lucia.
You won't see me back here until at least May 18th! I vowed I would take a break from my computer. I will have my lap top with me, but it will only be to check email for my website and local destinations I am visiting for information. I will take lots of pics too!

Bon Voyage my friends!



9 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Dearest Debbi~

Do have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see pics when you get back!!

LuLu♥

Shirley said...

Have a wonderful cruise. It will be warmer there that is for sure. I saw you were down to 45 degrees. Enjoy your trip and I will look forward to seeing the pictures.

dare713llflagg0 said...

舊書不厭百回讀,熟讀深思子自知。..................................................

Pedro Garcia Millan said...

I LIVE IN A BIG HOUSE IN VANCOUVER!
-----------------------------------

ALERTA!

La estafa automotriz mas grande en el territorio Mexicano…

Para MAS informacion pinche:

http://expoautos.blogspot.com/

http://www.911truth.org/

Shabbyrosetreasure said...

Have a wonderful vacation, I am just a wee bit jealous! Have fun!
Hugs,
Olivia

Melody said...

Woohoo!You go Debbi!

佳喬 said...

快樂,是享受工作過程的結果...............................................................

Nishant said...

Do have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see pics when you get back!!
post free classifieds

Deb said...

OH MAN, I am SO jealous! I've not been a a cruise....yet...but a friend of mine has and said it was the experience of a lifetime. Have a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My favorite blog parties

Outdoor Wednesday

Fresh Cut Fridays

Promote your shop or website with Cottage Friends Emporium

where we reside

where we reside
The ArborOak cottage