About Me

My Photo
The beautiful Pacific Northwest
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I am not one who will settle for neutral colors as they bore me. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby and 10 years later my art is my full time passion.
Visit my website at http://MarionberryCottage.com
I am a regular contributor to http://ShabbyLaneShops.com magazines

27 May 2011

Facinating Seahorse

Sharing some more Aloha from our visit to Kailua-Kona Hawaii. We visited the Ocean Rider Seahorse farm one afternoon. Quite an experience if you know little about seahorses. I actually have a picture to prove I was there, and got to hold a seahorse...


I also have a video that you can watch from the seahorse farm....



4 comments:

The Cutest Cottage Lamps said...

Hi Debbie, We just drove through Sublimity, on our way to the Oregon Gardens - what a beatuiful town! I love the rain but my husband doesn't...so we are on the East side of the Cascades. I am jealous that you can grow David Austin roses! Have a great week!
xoxo
Marilyn

Heaven's Walk said...

Aren't they just the neatest little creatures, Debbie?? :) I got the chance to hold one in the wild while vacationing in Belize a few years ago. It was such an exhilarating feeling to feel that tiny thing wrap itself around my finger and look at me from beneath the water! :)

xoxo laurie

Leesa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Hi Debbie,
Thank you for visiting my blog! I am always so happy to see you!

Thank you for the name of that beautiful bush. I am going to have to find a place for one in my little yard!

How exciting to get to hold a Sea Horse....they are so exquisite and look so fragile. Did the tail tickle as it wrapped around your finger?
Hugs,
Jil
PS I am late in answering as I could not get on my blog the last two days immediately after I did my last post. It seems I am not alone and Blogger's corrupted cookies are the problem. I had to load Google Chrome and come in to my blog that way. It is always something, but i don't understand why Blogger does not maintain their site better!!
Have a happy week!
Jil

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My favorite blog parties

Outdoor Wednesday

Thursday Garden Party

Thursday Garden Party
Fishtail Cottage

Fresh Cut Fridays

Promote your shop or website with Cottage Friends Emporium

where we reside

where we reside
The ArborOak cottage