About Me

My photo
The beautiful Pacific Northwest
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I am not one who will settle for neutral colors as they bore me. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby and 10 years later my art is my full time passion.
Visit my website at http://MarionberryCottage.com
I am a regular contributor to http://ShabbyLaneShops.com magazines

28 July 2011

First reveal of my summer projects...

Do you remember these I showed you last week in my list of summer projects?

Here is the first of several in the works.... have not touched the sugar creamer set yet~and I may not. That set came to me not too badly tarnished. The coffee and tea pot--well--I attempted to polish one of them, and after an hour I gave up and decided to paint them! 

Wouldn't these be lovely for a bridal table?


10 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

What a cute idea! Looks wonderful.

my cup of tea said...

So clever! Never thought of painting the outside! GREAT idea!
`Donna~

Awishdream said...

Hi Michelle, Thank you for visiting my blog!..I enjoyed strolling through your lovely blog and that white teapot is to die for! it would be gorgeous for a wedding! :)

Cheers,
Melanie

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

O MY!! These are just stunning!! So very elegant!! What a great idea!!

Hugs,
Debbie

BeautifulDees said...

Oh how lovely...I would never think to do that. They are very beautiful.
Love,Debbie:)

Linda said...

Oh my...those are wonderful...how did you get the paint to stick?

Puumuli said...

What a good idea! Thanks!

Have a nice weekend!

Sari from Puumuli

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh, Debbie, you are so right that would look so cute at a bridal shower! I have never seen one decorated that is a great idea

Carol

Donna Heber said...

Hi Debbi,

I just love what you have done with your teapot! What a wonderful idea and so elegant. Yes, perfect for a bridal table. Have a wonderful day!

Kelly_Deal said...

Oh how pretty!
Kelly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My favorite blog parties

Outdoor Wednesday

Fresh Cut Fridays

Promote your shop or website with Cottage Friends Emporium

where we reside

where we reside
The ArborOak cottage