About Me

My photo
The beautiful Pacific Northwest
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I am not one who will settle for neutral colors as they bore me. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby and 10 years later my art is my full time passion.
Visit my website at http://MarionberryCottage.com
I am a regular contributor to http://ShabbyLaneShops.com magazines

20 July 2011

Preview.....summer re-purpose projects

Getting my rear in gear the last few weeks to get some of the re-purpose projects on my list done. I thought I would share a preview.  One of my fave things to do during the dog daze of summer, is sitting out on the patio giving new life and a new purpose to these cast offs....So stay tuned I will reveal them as I get them completed....

Here are the before pics....


lamp base

wood box

Cane seat chair

copper silver plate

Silver plate  vanity set and crystal decanter

I am almost done with a couple of them, in fact maybe a couple of them this weekend will be the revealed:)


6 comments:

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Can't wait to see what you have done with these treasures!!
I am sure they came out stunning!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Marilyn said...

Can't wait to see what you have thought to do with it all!! Maybe I will get some inspiration...
Have a Great Day!
Marilyn

artistamyjo said...

Great pieces to work with. can't wait to see what you do.
Hugs

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Great pieces! Anxious to see the reveal♥
*hugs*deb

Linda said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you do with them all!!

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Debbi, I had that exact same cherub lamp base several years ago and I made it into a bird bath. Used a large old silverplate plate as the bath part. Sold it on ebay. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My favorite blog parties

Outdoor Wednesday

Fresh Cut Fridays

Promote your shop or website with Cottage Friends Emporium

where we reside

where we reside
The ArborOak cottage