About Me

My photo
The beautiful Pacific Northwest
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I am not one who will settle for neutral colors as they bore me. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby and 10 years later my art is my full time passion.
Visit my website at http://MarionberryCottage.com
I am a regular contributor to http://ShabbyLaneShops.com magazines

16 August 2011

Flavors Take Flight


 check out my Mango cake recipe!! I would love your vote! Click on the words below!

4 comments:

cottonfieldfarm said...

Dear Debie,
Oh I love mangos and can't wait to try this recipe! Thank you for visiting the farm and leaving a comment on my blog. Yes, my hubby turns up his nose at 'matter pie too, but hey, that leaves more for us!! By the way, I love your new patchwork pillows! I tried to leave a comment there, but couldn't get it to work. Have a beautiful day. Blessings, Regina

Sherry from Alabama said...

This sounds wonderful! I'm not sure if I can find mangos in my little market though.

I just found your beautiful blog and was happy to sign up as your newest follower. I look forward to going back and reading some of your older posts too! It's very nice to meet you!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Rightthinker said...

Looks like a great recipe!

I'm a new follower, and I love your blog..gonna poke around a bit!

Thank you and God Bless!

Cassy said...

I love mangos and thank you for sharing the recipe.

Cassy from Acoustic Guitar Lessons

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My favorite blog parties

Outdoor Wednesday

Fresh Cut Fridays

Promote your shop or website with Cottage Friends Emporium

where we reside

where we reside
The ArborOak cottage