About Me

My photo
The beautiful Pacific Northwest
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I am not one who will settle for neutral colors as they bore me. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby and 10 years later my art is my full time passion.
Visit my website at http://MarionberryCottage.com
I am a regular contributor to http://ShabbyLaneShops.com magazines

05 November 2011

New blog to check out

Here's a new blog not to be missed!


A very talented artist in many mediums,
 I love her re-purposed furniture

 Check out her blog to see the before pic of this chest and other pieces she has recreated for a new life!


10 comments:

artistamyjo said...

Thanks Debbi, it's a delightful blog!
Hugs

elineof said...

Thanks for the introduction!

Carrie@comfortablycarriedaway said...

Thank you Deb...I had no idea you were doing this! You are truly a great friend!

Brenda said...

Hi, Debbi, my name is Brenda. I found you through Cottage and Creek. I love your creations and makeovers! Your blog is very inviting. Your little granddaughters are adorable! I love bragging about mine, also. Come visit sometime.
Here's to your health!
Brenda

Sharon said...

Love this new blog! Thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

I will have to stop by for a visit...thanks for the introduction!

Jane Sorgetz said...

Maravilhoso teu trabalho, gostei muito !!! Parabéns...Jane

Granny Sue said...

Now there's a creative lady, all right! Thank you for joining my blog :) I'm enjoying reading yours too.

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Love the blog and the before and after pictures - it's always nice to find a new friend!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

That is the cutest little potting bench. I love the tin tray! Mine has the tin top but not a tray...so I was wondering..wanna trade? :):) Just kidding!
Hugs,
Mona

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My favorite blog parties

Outdoor Wednesday

Fresh Cut Fridays

Promote your shop or website with Cottage Friends Emporium

where we reside

where we reside
The ArborOak cottage