About Me

My photo
The beautiful Pacific Northwest
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I am not one who will settle for neutral colors as they bore me. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby and 10 years later my art is my full time passion.
Visit my website at http://MarionberryCottage.com
I am a regular contributor to http://ShabbyLaneShops.com magazines

23 January 2012

Cottage Craft Room party JANUARY

Another new blog party over at Etsy Cottage Style



Since I am a little pressed for time today I am simply going to share a pic I posted on facebook during the holidays....I titled it 

"Look quick, because it won't look this way long"

 it was  right after I cleaned my studio, and I can truthfully say it does not look this way now!


11 comments:

Denise said...

I love your sweet craft room,so cozy and comfy with all your things you love around you.

Dragonfly Treasure said...

I love it! You're so lucky to have such a nice space to create in
*hugs*deb

Melody said...

You Lucky Thing!!! I do not have the courage to sow my craft closet...hehe

Lady in the Making said...

No wonder your creations are so lovely! What a gorgeous place to spend creative time!

Bliss said...

Brave women post the during and after photos of the craft room too!

(I'm a coward).

Bliss

Miss Jean said...

Oh, I have done the same things many times!!! I don't understand how sewing/craft rooms can get so messy so quickly!

patchworkandlace said...

It looks very cosy and tidy and a lovely place to work xx

Melody said...

Hey Debbi!
I'm having a giveaway..hope you stop by..it's perfect for your craft room!!

tami said...

Looks amazing Debbi...I understand, I can trash my craft room so fast it will make your head spin...lol
xo Tami

Dru said...

I love the softness and coziness of your craft room ~ and I know what you mean. I usually start cleaning after a creating frenzy, then about half way thru I find something intriguing and start all over again ~ most times looks like a bomb went off in it!! Thanks for sharing your space with us. Dru

Auntie Em said...

Your craft room is so pretty! I always love that 30 seconds that my scrappy room stays clean after I do a big clean! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My favorite blog parties

Outdoor Wednesday

Fresh Cut Fridays

Promote your shop or website with Cottage Friends Emporium

where we reside

where we reside
The ArborOak cottage