About Me

My Photo
The beautiful Pacific Northwest
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I am not one who will settle for neutral colors as they bore me. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby and 10 years later my art is my full time passion.
Visit my website at http://MarionberryCottage.com
I am a regular contributor to http://ShabbyLaneShops.com magazines

23 March 2012

~2012 Spring Art Challenge~

Officially open now
stop by and read all about the challenge~
you have until June 1st to complete it too


click on the pic to get to the page of info

2 comments:

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Hi Debbi,
LOVE THIS IDEA and that little girl is "A DARLING"!!! I've put your CHALLENGE BUTTON on my sidebar for ALL TO SEE!!!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Hugs,
Donna

ornamentsbypink said...

Hi Debbi, I'm gonna see what I can do with that sweet picture.
Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My favorite blog parties

Outdoor Wednesday

Thursday Garden Party

Thursday Garden Party
Fishtail Cottage

Fresh Cut Fridays

Promote your shop or website with Cottage Friends Emporium

where we reside

where we reside
The ArborOak cottage