About Me

My photo
The beautiful Pacific Northwest
****WELCOME FRIENDS****
I am artist of texture and color. I enjoy working with textiles, mixed media and the graphic arts. I am an avid cottage gardener with a love for pass along plants and big fluffy pink peonies and pink roses. Many of my tangible creations reflect my love of the garden and all its wonderful colors. I am not one who will settle for neutral colors as they bore me. I have been selling my creations online since 2002 beginning as a hobby and 10 years later my art is my full time passion.
Visit my website at http://MarionberryCottage.com
I am a regular contributor to http://ShabbyLaneShops.com magazines

13 August 2013

Gardens at Village Green Resort

This is a continuation of where I left off on my last post. If you have not read it, go here



To our delight, the resort had lovely gardens. Turns out that the same company, Moonstone, has a resort at the Oregon Garden. They bought this resort and renovated what had become very outdated and run down, to a beautiful and inviting destination.
We had a very lovely room that included a fireplace (which would be quite cozy in the winter) and a lovely little private patio which we enjoyed so much both for morning coffee and a glass of evening wine.


The second night after dinner we decided to meander the many trails though out the gardens. I will bet June and July were even more spectacular since that really is the peak here in Oregon. None the less, I did find some really cool garden whmsey scattered about. Of course snapping a few photos for future garden inspiration for myself! 









above and below, these were hanging on the side of a building, a unique idea. I think I would put a potted trailing plant on the chair.
The old wagon, I think I might paint that just for more contrast






4 comments:

Noel Morata said...

what a colorful and whimsical garden, loved the tour!

Betty said...

I loved the tour too. So beautiful and I love what they did to the bike.

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Loved the tour! Thanks for taking us along! Love the whimsy, and that bike!
*hugs8deb

Ann said...

The resort looks heavenly!! The garden whimsy is delightful.
Ann

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My favorite blog parties

Outdoor Wednesday

Fresh Cut Fridays

Promote your shop or website with Cottage Friends Emporium

where we reside

where we reside
The ArborOak cottage